Thursday, July 7, 2011

This is the day...

I don't know where to start.


July 7, 2011. May be I can start with that.


Today is monumental. You know when they say, when it rains, it pours? Well, it really rained today.


Here's the rundown of the events today: new opportunities, Japanese film, uber fun bonding, and The Iron Lady teaser trailer.


I'm beyond ecstatic. Honestly, I'm still trying to compose decent and/or logical thoughts, but I'm so spazzy, I cannot contain the happiness and excitement. Hence, all the babbling, flooding, spamming and sharing...


And just so you know, below is the teaser.




Man 1: One simply has to maximize your appeal, bring out all your qualities and make you look and sound like the leader that you could be.
Man 2: You've got in in you to go the...
Man 1: Absolutely.
Man 1: That hat has to go. And the... pearls. But the main thing is your voice. It's too high and has no authority.
Margaret Thatcher: I may be persuaded to surrender my hat, the pearls, however, are absolutely non-negotiable. That's the term that we want to strike.


-
I just died and went to Meryl Streep heaven. #Streepspazz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!