Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Playlist: Feel Good Inc pt. 1





For what it's worth, I'm listening to The Fray's How to Save a Life right now. What its direct effect to you, that I can't tell. But for one thing, it's on my Feel Good playlist these days. Let me share some of the songs I have in mind for this kind of playlist. I don't know if you'll like them but here they are, enjoy! And welcome. :)


1. The Fray- How to Save a Life
2. Coldplay- Viva La Vida
3. Jessie J- Stand Up
4. K.T. Tunstall- Suddenly I See
5. Maroon 5- Sunday Morning
6. Lenka- The Show
7. Carlisle Belinda- Heaven is a Place on Earth
8. Cee Lo Green- Fuck You
9. Bruno Mars- The Lazy Song
10. Katy Perry- Firework
11. Natasha Bedingfield- Pocketful of Sunshine
12. The Beatles- Here Comes The Sun
13.  Tegan and Sara- Where Does the Good Go?
14.  Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
15. Michelle Branch- Breathe
16. Katie Herzig- Sweeter than This
17. The Perishers- Come out of the Shade
18. Northern State- Iluvithwhenya
19. Ben Lee- What Would Jay-Z Do?
20. Lady Gaga- Born This Way


These are just some recommendations. Hopefully, I can update and include the links. I will share again soon. Have an eargasmic day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!