Wednesday, July 6, 2011

iSight: iPhone designs



It's probably something that I should not be proud of, I said.

If I had some queer habit to confess, I think it would be my seemingly uncontrolled urge to take a picture of something that interests me. And I'm not talking about photography here, mind you. I'd just like to have a photo of that thing, regardless of its size or form, whether it's a book, a DVD, a newspaper clipping, an artwork, name it! 

In this case, that habit kicked in during my trip at the PowerMac center in SM North EDSA annex last May. I found myself snapping my camera (cellphone cam if you'd like to know) at these 'iPhone artworks' created by famous personalities. Well, for one thing, it was George Clooney's name that caught my eye. Then I saw Katy Perry, Eminem, Penelope Cruz, and Coldplay among others. Well not in that order, and technically, only their names. 

Weird? Normal? Unusual? Hilarious?

Like I said, It's probably something that I should not be proud of. Probably.

But it's one thing I'd like to share nonetheless.

And for these eccentricity, I'd like to borrow the term from one of the Ang Pamantasan's sections, iSight.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!