Wednesday, July 13, 2011

iSight: Cherry, Julia and Gemma



Book creeping. Is there even such a term? 

I. Don't. Know.

 Anyway, here are several book covers, photos I had come across for the past few months. Something about them had interested me.


Losing Gemma. I was amused when I first saw this because it reminded me of my former professor named Gemma  who had gone to the UK to reunite with her husband. (And I hope she's not reading this. LOL)

Robert de Niro behind the camera. We know Bob  as a great actor, but he's also a terrific director, so they say.

The ever elegant Grace Kelly. There's just something beautiful and divine with the Princess  of Monaco. She's just lush.

Michelle Pfeiffer, Susan Sarandon and Cher, all rooting for one guy- Jack Nicholson. Stellar cast indeed in the 1987 dark comedy, Wicked Witches of Eastwick.

Meryl Streep on the cover of Rolling Stone. What's more interesting is the explanation of this shot on the next page.

Exploring Philippines via paper. It's a really thick book. Insightful and informative, indeed.

Wohoo. Cher's Forever Fit book. I'm not a fan but I took a photo of it because I knew someone who's a tremendous Cher fan.

Finally. I was able to read Jessica Zafra's latest installment in her Twisted series! It's quite cheap - less than P200.00, but I consumed it right there next to its shelf while waiting for a text confirmation. I know, I am bad.

I didn't know he has written a book, until I saw this.  I first saw Michael Angelo F. Lobrin during  a Mass at Valle Verde. He was so funny, I actually forgot he was delivering a homily. 

As Always Julia. It's probably weird, but when I see a photo of Julia Child, I hear Meryl Streep's 'Bon Appetit' impersonation.

I want to Die Another Day when I saw this picture. The deliciousness of Rosamund Pike, Pierce Brosnan and Halle Berry, in a promotional picture of the James Bond movie, Die Another Day.

Reminded me of a certain person named Cherry Aggabao. Haha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!