Monday, November 28, 2011

WISH LIST 2011 (as of today)

Hmm, call me materialistic, but yes, these are just some of my guilty pleasures... soon to be enjoyed...if you gifted me with them...! Haha.

Let's set aside wishing for world peace and economic stability... (though I always include those in my prayers! - plastikkkkkkk)

Really, I wasn't thinking of a wish list until I checked out my money and got reminded, "Hey, may be you could have other people buy THAT THESE for you?!"

So, since Christmas is looming and the spirit of gift-giving is in the air and might probably haunt you by now,  I'd like to share my wish list to you.

DVDs
Meryl Streep DVDs (...and to name a few of which I don't have in my collection:)
- Plenty
- A Cry in The Dark
- Heartburn
-The French Lieutenant's Woman
-Ironweed
-Silkwood
-She-Devil
-Music of Regret
-Sophie's Choice
-The House of the Spirits
-Kramer vs. Kramer
-Secret Service
-Holocaust

BOOKS
-Haruki Murukami books (besides After Dark as I've read that already)
-Anna Quindlen books (besides One True Thing, Blessings, Rise and Shine)
-Elizabeth Berg (besides Open House, The Last Time I Saw You)
- Elizabeth Buchan books (besides Revenge of the Middle-Aged Woman and The Good Wife Strikes Back)
-Gabriel Garcia Marquez books (besides Memory of My Melancholy Whores)
- Bossypants by Tina Fey


Some more:
Mamma Mia! in Manila 2012 tickets (How can I resist it?!)
Katy Perry in Manila 2012 tix (The Teenage Dream!)


Wildest Dream:
A meet and greet and some more with Meryl Streep(!!!! Haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!