Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Ramblings: Fan girl mode

Okay. So today, I switched my fan girl mode on. Thanks to my friend who gave this - the Entertainment Weekly ish with three of the great dames on the cover- to me as a belated birthday gift. There you go, Meryl Streep, Helen Mirren and Judi Dench. Yep, it's pretty much outdated. So 2000 and late, says Fergie, but sorry, the elation pretty much arrived recently upon opening the present. I'd like to think I had my Meryl withdrawal phase up until last week before all the spazz lately regarding the release of the new Iron Lady Trailer and unveiling of its poster (which I can still hear Meryl telling Phyllida to "just yank it!!"), and the Vanessa Redgrave tribute, wherein the woman actually wore a freaking red dress and had a wardrobe malfunction.

Well, what can I say, it's never too late for a late birthday gift to make you happy...
and to turn you on...
- your fan girl mode, I mean. :)

P.S.
Welcome to Ramblings. Well, another category, I supposed. If ya don't want to read my sort of reviews in my Musings, well, here's another alternative. If ya don't want anything to read at all, well, there you go! Indulge! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!