Monday, November 21, 2011

Ramblings: Ohhhh Pierce!

Yes? No, I'm not pulling a Miranda Priestly look. But yeah, looks like it.
Hello, do I even know your name? But I'm hoping all the same. This is more than just a simple hello...
Just a tad normal nocturnal creature trying to spend the night time away with yes, Pierce Brosnan who was hailed a few years ago as the Sexiest Man Alive by People Magazine (wasn't that in 2001?) Well, this year, Bradley Cooper bagged the award, which of course, the Ryan Gosling fans didn't dare to recognize.

Well, what can I say about Pierce? Hmm.. The other day, my sister was trying to watch his flick with Julianne Moore- yep, Laws of Attraction. The other day I was fantasizing him and Meryl together in some Mamma Mia! reverie. Several weeks ago, we are reminded of how much we miss him as Mr. Bond because another James Bond movie without him as the suave spy has started filming. (damn, Daniel Craig! JK. Haha) And just last month, I Don't Know How She Does It was shown here. Sadly, I only got the chance to watch it a few days ago. I thought Pierce had once again showed off his charm (like that in Thomas Crown Affair) but hmm, disappointing to say, he and Sarah Jessica Parker, in the movie, didn't hook up the way we expected. Well, anyway, I'm sure, those who love Pierce terribly miss seeing his irresistible charm. Gotta admit ladies that you just want to be whisked away by this man...

I know right, Damn.... Ohhhh Pierce!!!
*face palm*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!