Saturday, March 7, 2015

Follies De Mwah on Walang Tulugan With The Mastershowman




I've always been fascinated with live performances. Ever since it opened, I have been wanting to visit Club Mwah but never really got the chance to see a performance. The closest thing to it that I have seen might have been Priscilla Queen of The Desert at Newport Theater, which I saw December last year. And of all the possibilities, we missed the show which had Jon Santos in it. It was terrific and very energetic nonetheless. We got happy... and very gay.

Anyway, it turns out it that the resident company of Club Mwah, Follies de Mwah visited me. Lucky me! (instant noodles?!) What a pleasure to see them perform and strut their stuff to the beat of Lady Marmalade, the Christina Aguilera, Maya, Pink version. They performed for Walang Tulugan With The MasterShowman as an opening salvo for the month of March.

For those who want to know the juicy details about them, you may check this one.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!