Sunday, June 22, 2014

Food Trip!: To-go Pad Thai

I had this amazing time doing a TV feature on this equally amazing resto in the Morato area, called Thai-Pan. It's basically an ancestral home turned into a resto. They have this clean, minimalist interior with an al fresco dining area, too. I love the food, the accommodating crew and of course, the over-all ambiance. I fell in love with their version of Pad Thai, which looks like it was done very meticulously, you'd be shy to devour it all you want. You just want to stare and preserve it rather than consume it.


Photo courtesy of: WheninManila.com



Since great Thai restos in the Manila are rare, I was wondering if there's a place where they offer easy-to-prepare version of Thai dishes--- with less the fuss for people on the go. Then a few months ago, I happened to be in Glorietta and I saw this stall in the G4 food court. And there it was! Sen Lek Thai! Theirs was unequal to the amazing Pad Thai of Thai Pan, but I marvel at the idea of to-go Thai dishes! Btw, the Pad thai there was only 100.00.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!