Thursday, April 16, 2015

Priscilla Queen of The Desert



#latepost

Had a super fun time watching Priscilla: Queen of The Desert at the Newport Theater, Resorts World Manila last year! 

My companion and I were so excited to watch Jon Santos strut his stuff and sing some of the most timeless hit songs in pop culture like I Will Survive and It's Raining Men. But sadly, he wasn't there and we ended up seeing another performer instead. 

Another memorable, breathtaking performance from Pinky Marquez! Lalaki siya rito. We're beginning to think, nagiging favourite na talaga namin siya! :)  My companion saw her in Repertory Philippines' The Graduate. I witnessed her channel a nun in The Sound of Music, which was staged in Newport, too.

It was a fun, lively show! May kurot din sa puso especially the father-son dimension. :( :))









No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!