Monday, April 6, 2015

Learning FCP ft. Meryl Streep and Ellie Goulding


I've been wanting to learn FCP. Pero parang mahirap siyang intindihin at first glance. Yknow, with the interface, esp if one is used to toying with the basic video editing tools like Movie Maker Haha.
I know that sounds outdated and yes, jurassic, as point of comparison but admit it, that's where we all started. And so last week, I took time to explore the program and I thought it would be easier for me to learn the fundamentals by myself if I had some inspiration. 

In this case, being a Meryl fan or as they call it #Streeper, I used the Nancy Meyers' movie It's Complicated starring Meryl, Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin, as a sample.
Here's the fan video ft. Ellie Goulding's Love Me Like You Do. smile emoticon Happy viewing! smile emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!