Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Playlist (Aug72011 edition)

Welcome to the second edition of The Playlist here in my blog! (You can view the first one here.)

In this edition of The Playlist, check the screen capture below. Although, this includes the music of Jason Derulo, Iyaz and Travie McCoy, among others, it also has Roxette, Queen and The Knack. If you're a music lover (like me), you know where I'm getting at but for those who don't, well, check them out yourself.



Oops. Busted, I'm listening to How Did We, the time when I 'capped' this. :P

Obviously, I haven't edited the details yet. I guess that just proves how excited I am to share the songs that I had set aside all the 'editing work' later. (Hint: I'm being lazy. Lol) You probably thought I just downloaded them from Youtube, and yes you're right. Just follow all that video2mp3 process and poof... Much faster than searching and 'Torrenting'... 

Anyway, this playlist screams...

LET ME ENTERTAIN YOU.


*More songs to be featured soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!