Sunday, August 7, 2011

PLANKING:To Plank or not to Plank



PLANKING. No, I'm not going to define it or describe it. Just look at the picture above. I guess you might have an idea about it already. But for Pinoys out there who haven't totally heard about it, here's a news feature about it from Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho (not plugging here).




Meanwhile, for those who'd like to read up more about this, you can view this website, which is said to be the official planking site. Or so it claims. I haven't checked this out yet. Let me know if it is deserving to be called such.

Btw, I don't know its purpose or essence, all I know is that it seems to be a fad these days. Many people do plank, almost anywhere, anytime. Did you get to see the pictures? Amazing? Weird? Dumb? Hmmmm...

Anyway, for some obscure reasons, few of my friends raised a challenge...and so we 'planked'. Honestly, I didn't know why we did it but it's one of those 'spur of the moment' ideas. And here are the trails of evidences... lol

Mil.

'Lem'.

Plank all you can. IF you can. IF you deem...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!