Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Share!

Hello, dear reader. 


I will ask you a favor. Please read this. I know you have a kind heart and you will help these people. I believe that you can make a difference and change the lives of the children in Aklan, a province in the Visayas near the world-renowned paradise called Boracay.


My friend sent me a private message in Facebook a couple of months ago. I've paraphrased some statements so that even foreigners (those who are not Pinoy) would understand and would also be encouraged to help. And here's an excerpt:


 In Boracay, I met a lady who did a small mission work for kids who study in a small elementary school in Aklan. The kids live in the mountains and walk their way to the school with bare foot especially if their sandals are worn out . So the lady decided to give them slippers. I had the burden of giving them (for next school year), a small set of school items namely: 3 writing notebooks, 3 pencils, 1 eraser, 1 sharpener, 1 set of 8 pcs crayons, 1 set of coloring books all placed in a plastic envelope with a handle. 
If you find it in you to donate o sponsor a kid, I will be more than glad to visit you to get the items that you'd be donating. Watcha think? Thanks much for your support. I am not from Aklan but I felt that burden for the kids. It would be a great help to them! God bless.Help spread the word please. I'd like to emphasized though, I am not asking for monetary help; I am asking you to help me buy the items or sponsor a child. One friend of mine will sponsor coloring books. Your small help can change lives. Thanks again.


I will ask you a favor again. Read it again, if you must. And again, I know you have a kind heart and you will help these people. I believe that you can make a difference and change the lives of the children in Aklan, a province in the Visayas near the world-renowned paradise called Boracay.


Share if you must. Just leave a comment if you want to help.


God bless you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!