Friday, December 26, 2014

Musings: Humble Beginnings

Facebook post on December 4, 2014:

"Today, saw Atty. Adel Tamano again.
This time, he as the VP for PR of Coke Philippines and I as a writer for the company's portion buy segment in a tv show. Years ago, I was just a student and publication editor in the city-funded university of which he was the president. Do the math.
Looking back, his charm never failed to swoon the ladies. No doubt, he was PLM's Kilabot ng Mga Kolehiyala that time. Today, that unmistakable killer smile is still there. 
In our next encounter, who knows what roles we would play, which hat we would wear. But I'm sure Nostalgia would visit me everytime. He'll always remind me of that girl with big dreams hoping to rule the world. The hope is still burning.
As Nostalgia crept in, it held my hand and guided me back to my humble beginnings, yet aspires me to look further down the road where more dreams are waiting to be chased. This makes me even more grateful for the gift called the Present."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!