Sunday, September 4, 2011

Mamma Mia! 2012


August 17, 2011. I can never forget that date. There were several events that are worth remembering. One of which, the highlight of them all if I may just say, was when I saw the Mamma Mia! print ad on the entertainment section of the Philippine Daily Inquirer. I was beyond ecstatic. Was so tired that day, I mean, exhausted because of the creative lock-in meeting that lasted pretty much went on all day. Everybody wanted to get some rest and to hit the sack already but before doing so, we went to Starbucks in Global City, near the i-forgot-the-name-of-the-drive, just to chill. While everyone hurried to open their emails and update their Fb status or tweet, I grabbed the newspaper because I missed leafing through the pages of the broadsheet which I used to read almost daily when I was in college. I checked Conrado de Quiros' There's The Rub column first. I was really blown away with his Huffin' and Puffin' article, I often had to pause and digest the insightful ideas and bold commentary. And then leaf through some more then boom! THIS!
Then I was about to say, "Oh boy, Mamma Mia! How can I resist ya???!



Photo op!!


Details:
When: January 24 to February 5, 2012
Where: Cultural Center of the Philippines- Tanghalang Nicanor Abelardo
Reserve and buy your tickets HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!